To easily add Wi-Fi connectivity to any product, use the NTXEWF103. The NTXEWF103 is a plug-in ready device and can be integrated into NTX’s single board embedded system platforms such as the Piranha and Tarpon. This compact, ready to use system has all the features and speed you need to send data to the cloud from your product, control your product remotely, or quickly receive updates from the internet.
Using the on-board 32 bit processor, this Wi-Fi device can take much of the burden of connecting, formatting data and caching data off of the product’s processor which will allow you to use all your processing power for your product. This means that you’ll have your connectivity to the cloud, while enjoying every bit of speed you’re used to.
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi solution
- Certified FCC/IC/TELEC/SRRC
- 2.4-2.5 GHz ISM frequency
- Range up to 300 ft.
- Temp. range -40C to 125C
- Auto-Sleep/Wake-on events
- Low power usage
- Operating Voltage : 3.0V-3.6V
- Compact footprint – 1.25″X1″
- Serial host interface
- Integrated 32bit processor with on chip SRAM
- Network services: IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP
- High throughput 8-300Mbps (depending on protocol)
- Internal omnidirectional antenna or external antenna (2dBi)